1. The conditions of using the online shop www.tkd-blackbelt.com are regulated by this document, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”.
2. The www.tkd-blackbelt.com shop is owned by the company ProImage – tworzenie
cyfrowego wizerunku, Lukasz Grygiel, ul. Leśna 8, 42-233 Mykanów, NIP number: 573-261-86-82
IBAN PL52 1140 2017 0000 4902 0943 8344
3. The online shop sells goods on the internet.
4. Orders are accepted by the www.tkd-blackbelt.com website and through the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). After placing an order the customer receives an e-mail confirming that the order has been accepted. The order is processed after it has been placed.
5. All prices are given in PLN, Euros or Pounds in accordance with the customer’s choice. VAT is included in the prices.
6. If you are purchasing merchandise for a company please remember to specify in the comments section that you wish to receive a VAT invoice or send such a request to:
7. The customer can cancel an order or introduce changes to it up until the goods have been dispatched by sending the relevant information to the following address: email@example.com
8. Delivery date
All orders are processed and dispatched within 5 days. Orders within Poland are delivered within 1 - 3 days. Deliveries to other EU countries take up to 3-6 working days. Deliveries to countries outside EU take more time depending on country.
9. The following payment methods are available to customers within Poland:
The following payment methods are available to customers from other EU countries:
10. Personal details contained in the forms are stored and processed in accordance with the user’s authorisation and Polish legal regulations, especially in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dziennik Ustaw No. 133, item 883 as subsequently amended).
11. The shop reserves the right to change prices and the descriptions of products on offer as well as to introduce new products into the shop’s range. The product price becomes binding the moment an order is placed and it shall not be changed. The delivery cost is added to each order.
All products available from the shop are original and new. The seller accepts customers’ claims if the goods were incompatible with the agreement on the day they were sold, in accordance with the regulations defined in the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code. (Dziennik Ustaw No. 141,
item 1176). Consumer goods are mobile products purchased by a natural person for purposes which are not connected with business activity. The faulty goods should be sent to the following address:
ProImage – tworzenie cyfrowego wizerunku
Ul. Ludowa 168
The costs incurred by returning faulty goods are returned immediately once the parcel has been received and the claim has been examined. Faulty goods will be replaced with new goods and if this is no longer possible (e.g. if the products are out of stock), the shop will refund the buyer the sum of the price of the product or will offer other products which are available from the shop. Claims concerning mechanical damage which occurred during transportation shall be examined only if a damage report was drawn up in the presence of the courier.